Sunday, June 27, 2010

california girls we're unforgettable...

Yes, I am currently in San Francisco, where it's 56 deg F with no clouds in sight. This place really is beautiful, and the weather is just super amazing.

The flight from Houston was pretty uneventful. I had a whole row to myself, which meant three whole seats to stretch and lounge on. It was quite nice, but I doubt I'll have the same luck with my flight to Shanghai....Since I only slept for about two hours last night, I ended up sleeping for most of the flight. Yup, pretty typical flight.

It is currently 9:22 am here, and my flight to Shanghai leaves at 1:49 pm. I have quite a long layover time. Wifi is not free at airports, as I have found out, so I had to pay $8 for a 24 hour pass (it's not even that fast...) My time will probably be spent playing games to pass the time haha and maybe some reading.

Alright, it's time to find some food. I wanted a Clif Bar from one of those fancy vending machines, but it was $4 for one bar, when they're normally $1.50-$2 for one. Yeah...I don't want one that badly...

My sister sent me an email already, I'll post it here. It's pretty funny hahaha:
Hi Kevin! Mom wants to know where you are right now. Please dont forget to e mail me back. And make sure you call home with one of those public phones just use a quarter and dial our home phone number! Do you and Tian Yi go on the same [lane for the first flight? Are you aloud to use your computer on the plane? Someone texted you in the morning, it ssaid " Have fun bro.DOnt pimp too much. " It was from Sean Den. Your lucky i didnt use text language! By the way... HAVE FUN IN CHINA! EMAIL ME BACK DONT FORGET! EMAIL ME AT LEAST FOUR TIMES A WEEK (NO KIDDIN')! BYE! P.S I ALREADY MISS YOU!

9 comments:

  1. OH YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT. TMF BROS LOOKIN OUT FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL your sister!!!!! hahahahaha and sean.........i bust out laughing after reading that part

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool i wonder what ur sister's reaction was seeing that comment, hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops text message not comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to china by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are you doing in china?

    lol @ sean. subliminal messages?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! No one said you could post that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thats so cute haha.
    How long are you going to be gone? And didn't know you were going with Tianyi only.

    What kind of reading are you going to be doing? Wish I could've recommended you some stuff or given you some books. mm maybe I'll send you some emails with some stuff to read if your interested :)

    hope things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @jon: it's my first time back since coming to the US back in 1997, so I'm just seeing a lot of family and going to the world expo

    @wayne: I'll be gone for a month, will be back on 7/29. Yeah, tickets are pricey right now, so my parents sent me first and they'll be going in august. I have a book I'm reading for my discipleship group. haha yeah sure, but I doubt I'll find them in China. Go ahead and send them though. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete