Tuesday, June 29, 2010

homesick?

I rarely feel homesick. In fact, I can count the number of times I've been legitimately homesick on one hand. That's why I found it extremely odd when I felt homesick during dinner today. A sudden longing for home came over me. I miss the clean (relatively) air. I miss my friends. I miss my family and just sleeping in my own bed. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for this opportunity to visit China and go to the World Expo. It's just strange that I feel homesick after only being away from home for 48 hours.

Anyway, a World Expo update and what happened today will come tomorrow. I'm extremely tired (I actually fell asleep while sitting at the dinner table), and I need to wake up early tomorrow. Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. hope the feeling of home will come to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, that doesn't make sense because why would you feel homesick? China IS your home!

    ReplyDelete